Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
I feel like dancing

Last night, i didnt have a good sleep at all. I woke up about 5, 6 times, feeling very very uneasy. One moment, you see me waking up, curling up under the blanket and my body feels super warm. Next moment, you see me waking up, perspiring like mad when i'm feeling very very cold. Oh and, i vomitted last night's dinner before i headed for bed. Woke up about 9.30am feeling VERY VERY uncomfortable. Perspiring like mad under the blanket even though i'm feeling very cold. It's like.. gahh, i dont know. Plus, no one's at home. So woke up crying away like someone just died. So the plan to go seletar with isaac, glenn, jinhui and wanxin is cancelled, for me. Called isaac to tell him so. Ended up, he insisted on bringing me to the doctor. So i waited for him to pick me up from home, then to the clinic. Waited so friggin long for the doctor till i get really frustrated. But realised, being frustrated doesnt makes the doctor go faster. But, i still was. Anyway, i told the doctor whatever happened to me. Tested my temperature, and i had fever. And i asked if it's normal fever, he said no, but it might be some kind of infection. So i had to visit the doctor AGAIN, probably this friday. Gahh! But the medicine did helped a bit but i'm still feeling damn sick. Oh yea, before i forgot. Glenn is soooo sweet la. He came to find us while i was waiting to take the medicine. He bought us a kaya bread each and a chin chow drink each. And he came to us and said, "I know you all havent eat breakfast right?" It's like... woahh, so nice la! Damn touched. Then they cabbed me home, then continued their journey to seletar. And they were late because of me laa... And isaac loh is ill. And i'm pretty sure it's all thanks to me. I could have insisted on not letting him follow me to the doctor. Or at least sit one seat away from him while waiting for the doctor! I feel very very very bad la. =( I hope he's alright. My turn to pray for him to get well. Isaac loh, please take care! or i'm gonna follow glenn and calls you durian cake. haha. Oh AND, weiyan and i really shares the same fate la! we fell sick together on the same day! How coincidental can things be?! Gahh, get well soon, babe! And i got a feeling that i'll be staying home for the next few days. =/

With love, on Tuesday, November 13, 2007
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse